Take advantage of Australian policy to retain the intelligent ones. As a successful QEAC  Agent for leading Universities and Educational Institutions of Australia, we can offer you the best Course, University and City of your Choice. And in any Country like , Australia, UK, USA, CANADA, NZ, Germany etc.

Australia offers the international students a unique cultural and educational experience. Australia is an English speaking country, internationally recognized for its high quality education, a young and dynamic multicultural society and with some of the world's most wonderful flora and fauna. The climate ranges from temperate to tropical.

Australia has the third largest number of international students among the English speaking countries compared to US and UK. In some countries, Australia is the first choice for number one in the list of students planning to study abroad. From India alone each ear approximately 40,000 students goes to Australia. You can be one of them and live an migrate to the best country in the world.

Australian qualifications and institutions are recognized globally for their high quality and excellence in academics. Graduates from Australia are very successful in finding jobs and hold prominent positions worldwide. Furthermore, they are readily accepted for further studies at leading International universities. And there are Scholarships opportunity to 10 lkhs per year. Through ELIP, Students gained more than Rs 3 cores in total  scholarships.

Type of Institutes and Courses

There are 37 public universities and two private universities in Australia which offer both undergraduate and postgraduate programs.
The most popular courses of study for international students have been in the fields of;

  • • Engineering (Automobile, aviation, electrical, electronics, civil, etc.)
  • • Medicine
  • • Business Administration (MBA, Hospital Administration)
  • • Administration and Economics
  • • Computing, IT
  • • Health Science (Nursing, Pharmacology
  • • Humanities and Social Sciences

and many more courses to suit your career
University study can lead to the following awards:
  • • Undergraduate - Bachelor Degrees, Nursing, Engineering, IT etc
  • • Bachelor Degrees (with Honours)
  • • Undergraduate Diplomas
  • • Associate Diplomas
  • • Postgraduate - Doctoral Degrees
  • • Masters Degrees

Vocational Education and Training Institutes

Vocational Education and Training (VET) gives students practical skills for their careers. The VET sector is divided into two sections:

• a nationally recognised government system of Technical and
• Further Education (TAFE); and private providers.

TAFE is the largest provider of tertiary education courses in Australia with about 250 institutes and over a million students including about 41,000 international students.

The awards in VET sector are:

  • • Certificates
  • • Advanced certificates
  • • Associate diplomas
  • • Administration and Economics
  • • Computing, IT
  • • Health Science (Nursing, Pharmacology
  • • Diplomas

Studying at TAFE level is also a way of gaining entry - termed a pathway - to Australia's universities.
Most TAFE institutes have arrangements with specific universities, enabling students to gain credit for a portion of their study undertaken at TAFE.

The VET courses include
  • • Computing
  • • Designing
  • • Pilot Training
  • • Business Management
  • • Hospitality (Cookery)
  • • Engineering
  • • Hair Dressing
  • • Community Welfare
  • • Printing and Graphics, Multimedia, Animation etc

English Requirments
1. Post Graduate Studies - IELTS 6.5 or above in all modules
2. Graduate Studies - IELTS 6 or above in all modules
3. Diploma or VET Studies - IELTS 5.5 or above in all modules
4. English Course - IELTS overall 4.5
How much will it cost me?

Please not that this is a student visa program under full-fee paying student scheme. You need to have enough funds for your tuition, stay and travel in Australia in Australian Standard.
Given below is an approximate fee structure which will entirely be depending up on course, course period and University or Institution. The exact fee and expenses list will be given to each student who are registered with us, after a letter of offer is issued.

English Requirments
VET(TAFE) course fee - $8000-$18,000/-
University Under Graduate course - $30,000-$38,000/- per year
University Post Graduate course - $25,000-$40,000/-
Living expenses $20200/- per year, is an Australian Indexed rate.

Your travel,visa fee,insurance and other personal expenses are to be added. For detailed explanation and current status contact ELIP Counsellor as it changes every year.
Now you may calculate yourself by taking into consideration;
the course, the course period, University or Institution, visa fee, insurance, travel and personal expenses.
Or, if you need help on how to calculate and for documentation assistance, make an appointment with E-lip by producing the letter of offer or by registering with E-lip.

English Language Schools (ELICOS)

These are specifically for people who come to Australia to study English either for educational purposes or for other reasons. The Australian system of English language training is known as English Language Intensive Courses for Overseas Students (ELICOS). There are a range of courses including General English; English for Special Purposes; Vacation Courses; and Examination Preparation. The starting dates of courses are fairly frequent and they generally run from 4 to 10 weeks. Many universities and TAFE institutes have ELICOS centres attached to their campuses.

Foundation Studies

Foundation studies give international students the knowledge and skills for a smooth transition from learning in their home country to undergraduate studies in Australian universities. Foundation Studies are usually one year in duration and students are assessed and examined by their lecturers. Foundation studies are divided into various streams like arts and science studies. The common feature of foundation studies is that a university allocates a provisional place in an undergraduate course for a student who achieves the prescribed grades.

Primary and secondary schools

This is equivalent to 10+2 education in India. Certification at the end of schooling is by continuous assessment within the schools or by a combination of internal assessment and public examinations. These procedures form the basis for qualification for entry to universities or other tertiary institutions.


It is a requirement of the Australian Government that international students register for the Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) before coming to Australia.
OSHC helps pay for medical and hospital care you may need while in Australia. The OSHC rates for a 12-month stay are $1950 for a single premium and $750 for a family premium.
OSHC is available from Medibank Private, Australia's largest private health insurer; Medibank Private has many business service centres around Australia, which provide fast and convenient service.

Student Visa

Please not that this is a student visa program under full-fee paying student scheme. You need to have enough funds for your tuition, stay and travel in Australia in Australian Standard. Given below is an approximate fee structure which will entirely be depending up on course, course period and University or Institution. The exact fee and expenses list will be given to each student who are registered with us, after a letter of offer is issued. Visit the site for student Visa processing

Guidelines For Students

A student visa is for full-time study, usually 20 hours per week. Courses less than 12 weeks and for study not leading to formal awards can be undertaken on a tourist or working holiday visa.
. To guarantee quality, courses must be approved by the government before they can be included on the Commonwealth Register of Institutions and Courses for Overseas Students (CRICOS). Tuition fees must be placed in a trust account and can only be drawn down according to government guidelines.
The student first enrols in the school and then takes their acceptance letter to the nearest Australian Embassy to apply for the visa. The student visa application fee is currently $550 and registration fees for some schools range from $100 to around $300. These fees are non-refundable in the case that the application is unsuccessful. An application may be rejected if the Immigration officer does not believe that the applicant is a genuine student or if the student does not have enough money to support themselves during their stay. Prospective students from non-gazetted countries must do a Pre-visa Assessment before enrolling and applying for a visa.

Accommodation Information


There is a wide range of student accommodation available in Australia. These include university halls of residence, university apartments for post graduate students and privately rented independent housing. Students can also arrange a 'Home stay' with a local family or board at many of the private secondary schools. Once you get an admission, the university's international office would help you find a suitable accommodation.

Home Stay :


. Institutions maintain a register of families prepared to board international students during the academic year. Meals are usually included in the cost. Single or shared rooms may be offered, and the cost will vary accordingly. Home stay is popular with younger students and those studying short term English courses. Farm stay offers the same services in a rural setup.
Educational institutions ensure that home stay families are reputable, and that they offer accommodation of a reasonable standard. This type of accommodation gives international students access to the Australian lifestyle in a natural and friendly way. Students are often treated like members of the family.

Private Board :


Private board is similar to home stay. Students negotiate personally with the landlord about the standard of accommodation and meals they require.

Hostels & Guest Houses:


Hostels are usually run by organisations such as Youth Hostels Australia, the Young Men's Christian Association (YMCA) and Young Women's Christian Association (YWCA). Students share kitchen and bathroom facilities.

Shared & Rental Accomodation :


Students often share accommodation with fellow students. They advertise on student notice boards and in the classified section of newspapers. All members of the household are responsible for cooking and cleaning. Students may have to provide their own furniture.

University Appartments :


Postgraduate and married students have access to this type of self contained, fully furnished accommodation within the university system. Some Universities provide one year free accommodation ( $20,000- equal to  Australian Indexed rate of living expenses)  and around $6000/- per year as scholarships for high performance. 

University Residential Colleges :


Residential Colleges provide accommodation with meals. They are slightly more expensive than University Halls or Residence. The college undertakes cleaning and household tasks. Sporting and social facilities, tutoring, libraries and generally computer access are also provided.


Contact Form